Man Shares Photos Of His Goat That Died After Eating Portions Of Poisoned Pap Meant for His Family

0
20

A Nigerian man identified as Emmanuel Ukachukwu on Facebook, took to his platform to share photos of his goat that died after eating some portions of poisoned pap meant for him and his family. He wrote;

I bless the Lord how he deliver me and my people from poison. It happen that my Sister left the pap she just grate (grand) outside because she’s not with key, so when we all came back in the night, the little that fell to the ground was given to the goat. After service on sunday morning the goat died. I thank God because if not for that, we will all take that pap this morning and all die, but God save us. Praise the Lord.

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY