OMG! 8 Day Old Baby, WAEC Results Burnt In Fire Incidents In Lagos State 

0
48

​A fire incident which happened on Saturday evening at Makoko and Satellite Town areas of Lagos State, has left a seven-day-old baby dead, and copies of West African Senior School Certificate Examination results badly burnt.

It was gathered that the baby was burnt to death in Makoko, in the fire incident that occurred due to a resident’s carelessness, after she left what she was cooking on a stove unattended to.A firefighter said; “We gathered that a woman was cooking food; she left the placeand forgot it.“The fire started from there and razed a lot of makeshift structures to the ground.

“In the confusion that greeted the incident, the parents of the child left him inside the house. By the time they remembered that he was in the house and tried to rescue him, it was too late. The child had been burnt to death. He was supposed to be named yesterday

It's only fair to share...Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Digg thisShare on StumbleUpon0Pin on Pinterest0Share on Reddit0

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY